Join us on the afternoon of Tuesday, November 7th for an exclusive working session by the Department of Energy on the H2@Scale concept exploring the potential for wide-scale hydrogen production and utilization.
Tuesday Evening Welcome Reception in the Exhibit Hall Sponsored by
On Tuesday, November 7, from 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm, the "Welcome Reception" in the Exhibit Hall, located in Hall A of the Long Beach Convention Center, will kick off the Fuel Cell Seminar & Energy Exposition.
Wednesday and Thursday Plenary Sessions Hosted by toyota and honda
Hear from top names in industry and government, including Plug Power CEO Andy Marsh; NASEO Executive Director Dave Terry; California Energy Commissioner Janea Scott; NCSL Energy Director Glen Anderson; Division Chief, CARB Annette Hebert; and more!
More than 180 presentations and 40 posters will be provided over Wednesday and Thursday afternoons by our industry's top researchers, scientists, and speakers. Session tracks will cover a wide-range of topics including:
- International, State, Regional Hydrogen Infrastructure Plans
- Technology Advances, Including SOFC, PEM, Catalysts, and More
- Transportation Deployment, Including Heavy-Duty Vehicles
- Hydrogen Generation & Energy Storage
- Fuel Cell Markets/Cost/Economic/Finance & Commercialization
- Business Opportunities, Including IP/Patents
Exhibit Hall featuring companies from around the world
National Supply Chain Exchange Event to help connect component companies and integrators
Sign up for the Fuel Cell Seminar & Energy Exposition mailing list for updates as more information is available!