Join us on the afternoon of Tuesday, November 7th for an exclusive working session by the Department of Energy on the H2@Scale concept exploring the potential for wide-scale hydrogen production and utilization.
Tuesday Evening Welcome Reception in the Exhibit Hall Sponsored by
On Tuesday, November 7, from 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm, the Fuel Cell Seminar & Energy Exposition will host the "Welcome Reception" in the Exposition Hall, located in Hall A of the Long Beach Convention Center.
Wednesday and Thursday Plenary Sessions Hosted by toyota and honda
Plenary session titles have now been announced!
- Hear from a wide range of speakers from leading Federal and State government officials from the nation's capital, California, and the East Coast
- Learn more about the challenges and opportunities of hydrogen infrastructure development around the world
- Listen to top customers of fuel cell technologies on what drives their purchase decisions
Over 180 presentations and 30 posters will be provided over Wednesday and Thursday afternoons by our industry's top researchers, scientists, and speakers. Session tracks will cover a wide-range of topics including:
- International, State, Regional Hydrogen Infrastructure Plans
- Technology Advances, Including SOFC, PEM, Catalysts, and More
- Transportation Deployment, Including Heavy-Duty Vehicles
- Hydrogen Generation & Energy Storage
- Fuel Cell Markets/Cost/Economic/Finance & Commercialization
- Business Opportunities, Including IP/Patents
Exhibit Hall featuring companies from around the world
Supply Chain Exchange Event to help connect component companies and integrators
Sign up for the Fuel Cell Seminar & Energy Exposition mailing list for updates as more information is available!