Registration for the 2017 Fuel Cell Seminar Today!
Don't miss the premier fuel cell and hydrogen conference and exposition in North America
The Fuel Cell Seminar and Energy Exposition (FCS&EE) will be held at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, California on November 7 - 9, 2017.
The 2017 FCS&EE will be a milestone event for the fuel cell and hydrogen community to show our collective strength, celebrate progress, expand markets, and discover new opportunities.
- Exclusive H2@Scale Tuesday afternoon mini-symposium hosted by the U.S. Department of Energy
- Plenary sessions featuring high-level industry, government and customer speakers
- More than 180 presenters across 30 Technical Tracks with presentations on a range of exciting topics, including SOFCs, heavy-duty transportation, energy storage, infrastructure and more
- Poster Display including more than 40 posters on latest research
- Exhibition Hall showcasing products and services from an international spectrum of companies
- Fuel cell vehicles on display, including cars and a Class 8 Semi-truck
- Three networking receptions
- Breakfasts and lunches
- Ride and Drive
- Integrated and interactive conference app to help keep you informed and connected throughout event
Pricing for attendance to the 2017 Fuel Cell Seminar is available below.
Single Day passes only available onsite at conference.
If you are interested in Exhibiting, prices are:
If you are traveling to the United States from a country requiring you to obtain a visa, please contact email@example.com for a visa invitation letter. Please note that some embassies require you to submit proof of registration before you can secure a visa. Additional information about visas can be found at https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en.html.
Sign up for our mailing list for more updates.