Fuel Cell Seminar & Energy Exposition Award
The FCS&EE Awards are given annually to those who have demonstrated significant leadership in promoting the overall advancement of fuel cell technology. It is intended to recognize both R&D accomplishment and those who have promoted partnerships and built coalitions that advance the research and development and/or commercialization/implementation of fuel cells.
Congratulations to this year's award winners!
- Dr. Sunita Satyapal and the entire U.S. Department of Energy's Fuel Cell Technologies Office
- Former Governor Bob Taft
Dr. Bernard S. Baker Student Researcher Award
You're invited to apply for the Dr. Bernard S. Baker Student Researcher Award for Fuel Cell Research. The purpose of the award is to encourage and recognize exceptional student researchers in the field of fuel cell related technologies. Don't miss this opportunity to show the industry just what you're made of!
- First Place: Lingling Zhang, University of South Carolina
- Second Place: Xuan Zhao, University of South Carolina
- Third Place: Samuel Cruz-Manzo, Loughborough University
- Kian Kerman, Harvard University
- Xin Li, University of South Carolina
- Sungtak Kim, University of South Carolina
- Le Ge, University of Connecticut
Click here to learn more and apply